HOW TO PREVENT BAG SNATCHING WHILE TRAVELLING
• Carry your purse close to your body and slightly to the front.
• Your purse should be closed and fastened at all times. Do not leave it on a counter.
• Do not carry your keys, cheque book or credit-cards in your bag. Carry them in a jacket or other pocket on your person.
• Do not carry more money than necessary.
• If someone attempts to take your bag, give it up rather than risk personal injury.
Please provide your email to get latest information of updates.